Home


“Conscious of the Lord’s call to ‘love one another’ we are committed to working and praying together to become a community of Christ’s disciples that welcomes and reaches out to all.”

Welcome to Holy Trinity Parish, Blackbutt North.

At the beginning of the third millennium, the Catholic parishes of Lambton (est. 1873) and Waratah (est. 1917), in the Diocese of Maitland-Newcastle, were linked together under the Diocesan Pastoral Plan 2000 (New Wine into Fresh Wineskins) as two parishes with one Parish Priest. In 2004, these parishes were further linked with the parish of New Lambton (est. 1954).

On Trinity Sunday 2005, the three became the single Parish of ‘Holy Trinity, Blackbutt North’. The new parish community focuses on its three churches:

St John the Evangelist 80 Dickson St, Lambton
Corpus Christi Corner Bridge and Platt Sts, Waratah
St Therese’s Corner Victoria and Royal Sts, New Lambton

Holy Trinity parish along with the Parish of All Saints, Blackbutt South (formerly the parishes of Kotara, Cardiff and Adamstown) are linked together in the Blackbutt Pastoral Region of the Diocese of Maitland-Newcastle

Weekend Masses Weekday Masses
* Check for timetable changes in the Bulletin

Lambton:

Sat 5.00pm, Wed 7.00am, Fri 7.00am
Sun 9.00am, Tues 9.30am

New Lambton:
Sun 9.15am, Sun 5.45pm
Tue 7.00am, Thurs 9.30am, Sat 8.00am

Waratah:
Sun 7.30am, Sun 5.30pm
Mon Wed Sat 7.00am
Fri 9.30am, Sat 5.30pm

Reconciliation
Saturday – New Lambton 8.30am

Waratah 9.00am

Lambton 4.15pm

Baptism and Marriage by appointment
Phone 4960 8010

Comments are closed.